Today’s tutorial is one I created for the Silver to Silver Elite tutorial swap group. I used the Classic Cloche stamp set and Tidings of Christmas DSP to create a centre step card.
Classic Cloche (156355 / 156786 (bundle))
Evening Evergreen (15575)
Soft Succulent (155777)
Smoky Slate (131291)
Basic White (159228)
Designer Series Paper:
Tidings of Christmas DSP (155718)
Stamp Pads and Inks:
Evening Evergreen (155576)
Smoky Slate (147113)
Cloche Dies (156386)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Heat Tool (129056)
White Embossing Powder (155554)
Lovely Labels Pick A Punch (152883)
Paper Trimmer (152392)
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Tear & Tape (138995)
Evening Evergreen: 14cm x 28cm (card base)
DSP Design 1: 2.3cm X 11.3cm (2 pieces) plus 2.3cm X 13.8cm (1 piece)
DSP Design 2: 8.8cm X 11.3cm
Basic White: 13.5cm X 11cm (card insert), plus 2.5cm wide strip (for sentiment – adjust length depending on desired sentiment), plus 8cm X 8cm (for stamping images)
Soft Succulent: 1” wide strip (slightly longer than Basic White strip)
scrap pieces of Smoky Slate, Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent
• Cut and score card base as per diagram. Score a 2.5cm long line at 2.5cm, 5cm and 16.5cm on both sides of the cardstock (long side). Make a cut from the 2.5cm score line down to the 16.5cm score line on both sides. At 14cm (long side), score a line between the two cut lines.
• Stamp the cloche image in Smoky Slate ink. Stamp the first layer of the house scene stamps in Smoky Slate ink inside the Cloche image.
• Stamp the top house scene layer on top of the Smoky Slate image, in Versamark. Cover with white embossing powder, remove the excess and heat emboss.
• Die cut cloche. Using scrap pieces, die cut small trees from Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent cardstock, cloche base (thin rectangular piece) in smoky slate, decorative base top in Basic White and rolling hills piece in Basic White.
• Glue cloche base piece to decorative top and attach to cloche. Add rolling hills and trees to cloche scene.
• Stamp sentiment on 1” strip of Basic White and punch ends with Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Punch ends of Soft Succulent strip. Attach Basic White piece to Soft Succulent piece.
• Attach Basic White insert piece to inside of card base.
• Attach DSP to front of card base. The two shorter DSP strips attach to the sides. The longer strip attaches to the bottom of the card front. The largest DSP piece attaches to the centre panel.
• Place Dimensionals on back of sentiment piece, attach to front of card.
• Place Tear & Tape on back of cloche then attach to front of card.
This card is nowhere near as complicated as it may look and you can easily add extra embellishments. Don’t forget, during Sale-A-Bration you receive free items from the Sale-A-Bration brochure for every $90 you spend, PLUS I am donating ALL commission received to JDRF Australia as part of the JDRF One Ride.